ITB Market Research: Future of Travel 2040?
Deep Dive Sessions
6. März 2020
16:00 - 16:45 Uhr
CityCube Berlin, Cube Club
- As the climate emergency unfolds and the 2030 deadline for the Sustainable Development Goals passes, Euromonitor International asks what will the future of travel be in 2040?
- Join us to fast forward to the future to consider the potential impact of drivers like geopolitics, demographics, technology, sustainability and consumer values on destinations and travel brands.
- Assessing the impact of megatrends also helps to take a long term view of potential disruptors to the status quo.
- What will consumers of 2040 look for in travel experiences? How will the path to purchase change and where should suppliers focus their efforts? How will lodging, transport, distribution and payments change in terms of customer experience and service delivery?
- Euromonitor International will pose these bold questions to help steer a path through the unknown by focusing on what is more certain.
Die Session findet auf Englisch statt!
Caroline Bremner, Head of Travel Research, Euromonitor