Experiencing Authentic Oman: Experts and Industry Perspectives
Deep Dive Sessions
5. März 2020
14:00 - 14:45 Uhr
CityCube Berlin, Cube Club
- Establishing itself as the distinctive Middle Eastern destination, Oman has witnessed remarkable transformation in its tourism industry.
- Two decades ago, Oman has embarked on a roadmap toward building a modern and yet an authentic tourism destination.
- Oman, as a destination, was welcomed warmly by the international industry for many reasons, most importantly its diverse and authentic tourism products and experiences as well as its world-leading record of safety and security.
- This session explores international tourism experts and leaders’ opinions and perspectives about Oman’s leading tourism products and experiences.
- Hearing from the industry and business representatives what they think about best-selling experiences Oman currently offers and ways to enhance Oman’s position as the essence of Arabian experiences within a fairly competitive and challenging region.
Die Session findet auf Englisch statt!
Salem Adi Al Mamari , Director General of Tourism Promotion, Ministry of Tourism, Oman
Dr. Hamed Almuhrzi, Department of Tourism, College of Arts and Social Sciences, Sultan Qaboos University
Abdulkarim Albalushi, Assistant Director of Sales, W Muscat, Oman
Laurent Recoura, SVP Sales, Oman Air
Ralph Schiller, CEO, FTI