ITB Business Travel Forum
March 5, 2020
10:45 - 14:45
Convention Hall 7.1a, Auditorium New York 1
Valuable know-how for travel and event managers.
More information about the ITB Business Travel segment can also be found here: www.itb-convention.com/businesstravel
Companies want reliable, effective and cost-effective business travel that meets legal and security requirements. Employees expect flexible mobility offerings that are available at all times. Everyone is looking for smart, interconnected mobility that is fit for the future and conserves resources. This is why this year, the ITB Business Travel Forum by VDR is focusing on the mega topics of digitalization, smart mobility and sustainability. Door-to-door solutions for urban mobility will be presented, how the bureaucratic monster of EU reporting obligations came about and how it can be tamed, which possibilities the use of NDC (New Distribution Capability) offers and how even small changes in company travel guidelines can have major effects on the environment.
Viola Eggert, Senior Business Travel Manager, German Business Travel Association, VDR
- Door-to-door planning of business trips
- Integration of First & Last Mile Services
- On-demand shuttles for business travelers
Maximilian Kaiser, Business Development for Intermodal Mobility Solutions, Siemens Mobility
- Current figures on business travel by DRV and VDR
- Where are we headed? The hot topics in the business travel market of today and tomorrow
- How sustainable are German companies traveling?
- Business travel management between digitalization, security and data protection
Oliver Meinicke, Head of Administrative Infrastructure Management / Travel & Fleet, Giesecke+Devrient
- How does the idea of freedom of movement turn into a bureaucratic pitfall?
- The consequences of the Posting of Workers Directive for companies
- Solutions for companies
- What can politics do for business travelers in EU countries?
Hans-Ingo Biehl, Executive Director, German Business Travel Association, VDR
Alexander Langhans, CEO, Visumpoint
- Revolution in extended stay accommodation for travelers
- What are the target groups in the companies?
- Quality management in the Serviced Apartments sector
Eric Jan Krausch, CEO, Acomodeo