eTravel Stage Day 3
March 6, 2020
10:30 - 17:00
Hall 6.1, eTravel Stage
Product news on route planning and cloud-based geolocalisation. In addition, podcasts b2b and b2c. Detailed descriptions of all individual events will soon be available here.
Product news on route planning and cloud-based geolocalisation. In addition, podcasts b2b and b2c
- The Check-in process. Past, present and future.
- The Guest experience. How a good first impression really counts.
- The Mobile Check-in. How to meet the most different needs, everywhere, following a smooth and compliant practice.
David Senar Julia, Senior Consultant, PassportScan
- Manage trip details / routes in the cloud
- Have your own navigation app to protect your precious data
- Provide your customers with customised trip information on their smartphones
- Decrease your costs to prepare and manage trip guidebooks
- Why protecing your data will protect your business
Jochen Schneider, CEO, Schneider Geo GmbH
- Decentralized tools for end travellers and travel businesses
- Fixing travel distribution with aggregated direct bookings
Maksim Izmaylov, CEO & Founder, Winding Tree
- Developed to address the needs of Travel Agents.
- Providing travel agent with everything they need to go online within a short period of time.
- Covering the full range of travel products including flights, hotels, car rentals, tours & activities and airport transfers.
- Travel Agents will make a total profit from each transaction.
- Saas model with no hidden costs
Sean Leong, Business Development Manager, GoQuo
- Increase of incentives for visitor´s tax honesty (Convenient payment via app, linking with benefits, consideration of discounts, annual spa tickets, groups)
- Simplified processing for hosts (simple processing of the registration form - directly by the guest)
- Local tax management for the municipality (Daily guest recording, automatic provision of visitor´s tax data, simplified controls)
- Additional low-cost, low-scatter loss sales channel for the regional economy
- Every day 3 start-ups tell about themselves
- strengths, weaknesses, personal learnings and challenges
- On Stage: Mamis Travel Guide, Tutaka GmbH and Zelt zu Hause
Michael Buller, Chairman, VIR - Association of Internet Travel Marketing
- Introduction keynote from Spotify
- What are the advantages of podcasts?
- Earned, paid, owned. How do I find out if podcasts are worthwhile in my marketing mix?
- Experience: How do you ensure sufficient information and entertainment value
Daniel Sprügel, Founder, Maniac Studios
Teresa Baumgarten, Marketing Manager ITB Berlin, ITB Berlin
Jens Behler , Head of Department Digital Communication, Deutscher Olympischer Sportbund
Adrian Klie, Podcaster, Welttournee - der Reisepodcast
Christoph Streicher, Podcaster, Welttournee - der Reisepodcast
Speakers & Panel guests:
Katia Yakovleva, Head of DE Strategic Accounts, Spotify
- What is a brand SERP (Search Engine Result Pages)? (Hint: it is what appears when someone Googles your brand name?)
- Why your brand SERP is essential to your bottom line
- What is your Digital Ecosystem? (Hint: it is vast .... and vital)
- How your digital ecosystem affects your core business
- How to use Brand SERPs to optimise your Digital Ecosystem
- How this will boost your digital strategy and improve your bottom line
Jason Barnard, Founder, Kalicube
- Power of Big Data: unlocking potential of a Destination through a holistic analysis of Data Insights.
- AI and Digital Advertising: reaching a right person, with a right message, in a right moment of time.
- Interplay of Big Data and Digital Advertising: converting incremental visitors to a Destination and maximizing revenues.
- The ITB Virtual Reality Lab in Hall 10.2 is the platform for providers and users of virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) applications in the tourism and marketing sector.
- As the grand finale of eTravel World, suppliers on the eTravel Stage will report on their products in a user-oriented way
- Q&A and exchange of experience with interested trade visitors
Jan Dolezal, CEO, SmartGuide
Josh Ellison, Co-founder, Jump To
Michael Lehnert, Director Sales and Marketing, SENSAPE
Laura Olin, COO & Partner, ZOAN
Marco Rossi, Business Development Manager, Aeronike