Travel Experiences Of The Future: Tailored, Data-Based, Relevant
March 6, 2020
11:00 - 11:45
CityCube Berlin, Hall A4/A5
- Standardized mass products: increasingly banal and interchangeable.
- Expectations of the modern customer: tailored travel offers, enriching experiences, personal experiences.
- Success factors: innovative technologies, intelligent use of customer data, deep customer insights.
- Best practices for unique travel experiences and relevant travel offers.
- In the future: Will the destination still play a role or will experiences dominate the travel decision?
Florence Kaci, Director, Business Development Europe and Africa, European Market Specialist, Phocuswright Inc
Traci Mercer, Senior Vice President, Global Lodging Ground & Sea, Sabre Travel Network
Andy Owen-Jones, Co-Founder & CEO, bd4travel
Björn Vöhl, Senior Director Market Management DACH & Nordics, Expedia Group
Julian Weselek, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Tourlane