March 6, 2020
10:30 - 13:30
Hall 7.1b, eTravel Lab
Main focus on data and innovations in the travel tech sector and what the customer gets out of it: AI and machine learning, data usability and platforms, predictive personalization and seamless travel.
- Introductory dialogue on business models and how they work
- How to create added value with data
Lisa Kinne, Consultant Digital Aviation & Tourism, Bitkom e.V.
- The “Multi-Platform-Network approach” illustrates the aim to take Amadeus’ core assets along the journey, introduce new platforms and connecting them systematically to create the digital operating system of travel.
- The goal is to create a digital seamless travel experience for the traveler by enabling the travel industry through a connected ecosystem of technology platforms and a partnership eco-system leading to a self-enforcing network effect mechanism.
Monika Wiederhold, Managing Director, Amadeus Germany GmbH
- Peakwork shows the relevant trends in data warehousing, data analysis and evaluation
- How can retrospective data analysis be used to predict future trends and develop new data-driven products and services?
Joao Gonzaga, Chief Product und Technology Officer, Peakwork
- Short presentations and panel discussion
- Bosys, Best Case presentation
- Silversurfer, Best Case presentation
- Skyscanner: Best Case presentation “The journey from meta to marketplace on mobile”
- What has been the impact of platforms on the customer experience?
- What opportunities will it deliver to the travel industry?
- Where are we on the way to platformation and what can we expect for the future?
Tom Fecke, Director Strategic Sales EMEA, Sabre
- Which trends will affect the travel industry?
- How will AI improve your travel experience?
- What does that mean for the airline world?
Olivier Krüger, CEO, Lufthansa Systems