Studiosus Talk: Sustainable Tourism And Climate Change: It Makes Sense To Travel! But Does It Really?
March 6, 2020
13:00 - 13:45
CityCube Berlin, Hall A1
- Sustainability in the triangle of ecology, economy and social responsibility
- Can we still continue to travel in the wake of climate change?
- What would be the consequences of not traveling?
- Is carbon offsetting the solution?
- Which SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) can tourism contribute to?
- What responsibilities do tour operators have?
- Is greed really good when it comes to traveling?
Martin U. Müller, Journalist, Der Spiegel
Helena Marschall, Climate Activist, Fridays for Future
Antje Monshausen, Head of Tourism Watch, Bread for the World, Chairwoman, Roundtable Human Rights in Tourism e.V.
Peter Mario Kubsch, Managing Director, Studiosus
Lars Nielsen, Member of the Board, Vamos Eltern Kind Reisen